I’m available to give talks to wildlife groups, bird clubs and conferences for a small fee and travel expenses. Please contact me to discuss your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of talks include the following:
- The conservation of the Critically Endangered Sociable Lapwing.
- Birds of the Middle East, The Caucasus and Central Asia.
- Lead ammunition and wildlife conservation.
- Mammal conservation in the Middle East.
- Conservation of globally threatened birds.
- Bird conservation and birding in Bangladesh.
Up Coming Talks
- Central London RSPB Group, Thursday 9th January 2020. Talk on “Lead Ammunition and Wildlife Conservation.” Starts at 18.45 at St. Columba’s Church Hall, Pont Street, SW1X 0BD. More details here
- International Association for the Study of Arabia, 18th February 2020. Talk on “The Birds of the Arabian Peninsula.” Lecture Room G6, Institute of Archaeology, UCL 31-34 Gordon Square, London WC1H 0PY.
- Banbury Ornithological Society, Monday 6th April 2020. Details tbc
- Birdwatching and Wildlife Club, Monday 11th May 2020, The Grant Arms Hotel, Grantown-on Spey, PH26 3HF. Details tbc
- Birdwatching and Wildlife Club, Thursday 14th May 2020, The Grant Arms Hotel, Grantown-on Spey, PH26 3HF. Details tbc
- RSPB Solihull Local Group, Thursday 3rd September 2020. Talk on the “Birds of the Caucasus.” Starts at 19.30 at Bentley Heath Community Hall, Widney Road, Bentley Heath, Solihull, B90 9BQ
- Essex Birdwatching Society, Friday 4th December 2020. Talk on “Birds of Kazakhstan.” Details tbc