I’m available to give talks to wildlife groups, bird clubs and conferences for a small fee and travel expenses. Please contact me to discuss your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of talks include the following:
- The conservation of the Critically Endangered Sociable Lapwing.
- Birds of the Middle East, The Caucasus and Central Asia.
- Lead ammunition and wildlife conservation.
- Mammal conservation in the Middle East.
- Conservation of globally threatened birds.
- Bird conservation and birding in Bangladesh.
Up Coming Talks
- Cambridgeshire Bird Club, Friday 8th November 2019. Talk on “Bird Conservation and birding in Bangladesh.” St John’s Community Hall, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 8RN. 7.30pm for 8pm start. Further details here.
- London Bird Club, Tuesday 12th November 2019. Talk on “Unravelling Bird Migration.” Burgh House, New End Square, Hampstead, London, NW3 1LT. Further details here.
- Central London RSPB Group, Thursday 9th January 2020. Details tbc
- International Association for the Study of Arabia, February 2020. Details tbc
- Banbury Ornithological Society, Monday 6th April 2020. Details tbc
- Birdwatching and Wildlife Club, Monday 11th May 2020, The Grant Arms Hotel, Grantown-on Spey, PH26 3HF. Details tbc
- Birdwatching and Wildlife Club, Thursday 14th May 2020, The Grant Arms Hotel, Grantown-on Spey, PH26 3HF. Details tbc
- Essex Birdwatching Society, Friday 4th December 2020. Talk on “Birds of Kazakhstan.” Details tbc