I’m available to give talks to wildlife groups, bird clubs and conferences for a small fee and travel expenses. Please contact me to discuss your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of talks include the following:
- The conservation of the Critically Endangered Sociable Lapwing.
- Birds of the Middle East, The Caucasus and Central Asia.
- Lead ammunition and wildlife conservation.
- Mammal conservation in the Middle East.
- Conservation of globally threatened birds.
- Bird conservation and birding in Bangladesh.
Up Coming Talks
- Bromley RSPB Local Group, Wednesday 9th January 2019. Talk on “Conservation of the Critically Endangered Sociable Lapwing.” Bromley United Reformed Church, Widmore Road, Bromley, BR1 1RY. Further details here
- WREN Group, Wednesday 30th January 2019. Talk on “The People’s Manifesto for Wildlife.” Details tbc
- Suffolk Ornithologist’s Group, Thursday 31st January 2019, University of Suffolk, Main building, Ipswich waterfront. Talk on “The birds of Saudi Arabia and conservation in the Middle East.” Details here
- Essex Birdwatching Society, Friday 1st February 2019, Quaker Meeting House, Chelmsford. Talk on “Birding in Bangladesh.” Details here
- Central London RSPB Members Group, 14th February 2019, Talk on “Lead ammunition and wildlife conservation.” Details here
- Birdwatching and Wildlife Club, Monday 13th May 2018, The Grant Arms Hotel, Grantown-on Spey, PH26 3HF. Talk on “The birds and wildlife of Kazakhstan.” Details tbc
- Birdwatching and Wildlife Club, Thursday 16th May 2018, The Grant Arms Hotel, Grantown-on Spey, PH26 3HF. Talk on “Saving Vultures from extinction.” Details tbc
- The Pampisford Society, Tuesday 28th May 2019. Talk on “Conservation of the Critically Endangered Sociable Lapwing.” Details tbc
- Cambridgeshire Bird Club, Friday 8th November 2019, St Johns Church Hall, Hills Road, Cambridge. Talk on “The birds of Bangladesh.” Details tbc