I’m available to give talks to wildlife groups, bird clubs and conferences for a small fee and travel expenses. Please contact me to discuss your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of talks include the following:
- The conservation of the Critically Endangered Sociable Lapwing.
- Birds of the Middle East, The Caucasus and Central Asia.
- Lead ammunition and wildlife conservation.
- Mammal conservation in the Middle East.
- Conservation of globally threatened birds.
- Bird conservation and birding in Bangladesh.
Up Coming Talks
- Birdwatching and Wildlife Club, Wednesday 16th September 2020, The Grant Arms Hotel, Grantown-on Spey, PH26 3HF. Talk on “The Wonders of Bird Migration.” Further details here.
- Birdwatching and Wildlife Club, Friday 18th September 2020, The Grant Arms Hotel, Grantown-on Spey, PH26 3HF. Talk on “Birding the Arabian Peninsula.” Further details here.
- Essex Birdwatching Society, Friday 4th December 2020. Talk on “Birds of Kazakhstan.” Details tbc
- Marylebone Birdwatching Society, Friday 15th January 2021. Talk on “The conservation of globally threatened birds”. Details tbc