I’m available to give talks to wildlife groups, bird clubs and conferences for a small fee and travel expenses. Please contact me to discuss your requirements at email@example.com
I’m happy to give talks via Zoom and often at short notice.
Examples of talks include the following:
- The conservation of the Critically Endangered Sociable Lapwing.
- Birds of the Middle East, The Caucasus and Central Asia.
- Lead ammunition and wildlife conservation.
- Mammal conservation in the Middle East.
- Conservation of globally threatened birds.
- Bird conservation and birding in Bangladesh.
Up Coming Talks
- Gravesend RSPB Local Members Group, 22nd November, 2022. Talk on “The Conservation of the Critically Endangered Sociable Lapwing.” Further details tbc
- Woodbridge RSPB Local Members Group, 1st December, 2022. Talk title & further details tbc.
- Stort Valley RSPB Local Members Group, 14th March, 2023. Talk on “Conservation of Globally Threatened birds.” Details tbc.